Branding is essential for any type of business. To be a successful business in today’s highly competitive markets, you need to have a strong brand that differentiates you from your competitors. Brand building is about managing a brand effectively over time, it is not about focusing on short term marketing activities.
This workshop teaches you the essentials of branding and how to create and manage your brand to convert prospects into customers and build customer loyalty.
- Learn about the key elements of branding
- Understand what makes a successful brand
- To define your brand’s purpose, promise and its values
- Learn about brand experience and its dimensions
- Learn about brand positioning strategy
- Learn about brand identity
- Learn about brand communication and how to create brand awareness to attract customers
- Learn how to design and build your brand using branding design process
How to Build and Manage your Brand - Merton Chamber of Commerce
Date & Time: 12 June 2018, 9:30 am - 12:30 pm
Book Now >
We offer tailored training workshops in-house at your company to suit your business needs.