The aim of this workshop is to teach you how to create a great user experience that delivers on your brand promise. Customer Experience is the key brand differentiator. Strong successful brands are those that manage to deliver consistently positive, engaging and memorable branded customer experiences. This workshop teaches you the essentials of branding and how to design your branded user experience to convert prospects into customers and build customer loyalty.
- Brand Experience Strategy:
- Learn the key elements of branding.
- Learn the key elements of branded user experience.
- Learn about brand experience and its dimensions
- Understand what makes a successful brand.
- Learn about brand positioning strategy
- Branded User Experience Design:
- Learn how to design your website / digital branded user experience by integrating brand experience strategy and user-centred design process.
- Learn how to use experience design tools such as customer profiles / personas, scenarios and customer / user journeys.
- Learn how to design and deliver consistent brand experience across the customer journey.
- Learn the latest tools and techniques for evaluating your branded user experience with our innovative research method.
This workshop is for entrepreneurs, UX professionals, product managers and brand / marketing managers.
Next workshop: 27 September 2018
Time: 10 am - 4.30 pm
Location: Wimbledon, London
Price: £295 (+ £14.75 booking fee)
We offer tailored training workshops in-house at your company to suit your business needs.