According to the latest research from Rufus Leonard, there are five core facets of brand experience that affect customer loyalty:
- “Think”: the brand experience needs to communicate and reflect your brand’s purpose and values.
- “Sense”: using sensory branding would help to deliver engaging and immersive branded customer experience.
- “Feel”: Emotive branded experience helps to engage, persuade and motivate customers as well as creating an emotional bond with your brand.
- “Do”: brand experience needs to help solve problems or make life easier for your customers and thereby influencing customer behaviour.
- “Connect”: The experience should encourage customers to connect with your brand and offer a sense of belonging.
The research reveals that Singapore Airlines is the top brand for delivering great holistic brand experience, see below Rufus Leonards’ Brand Experience Index.